Search Engines are the biggest traffic sources for most of the big blogs.
There’s a reason why people are begging for this traffic: it’s free, highly targeted and automatic. So, you get a lot of highly targeted, automatic traffic every month without any added work.
The only disadvantage of SEO is that it needs some work at the beginning.
That’s why this series was created.
You will learn all you need to know about SEO, and the steps for getting your posts highly ranked on search engines. After this series, you should be able to know how to rank better for any keyword on Google (and Bing, Yahoo, and other search engines).
Introduction to SEO
Search Engine Optimization, referred to as SEO, is the process of improving the visibility of a website in the search engines. In other words, SEO is all about getting a website or web page to rank higher in the search engine results pages (SERPs).
Google has a complex algorithm that decides which web pages show up in the results, and in what order. The algorithm is extremely complex and uses hundreds of different variables to decide the results. We will try here to show the best ways to rank better in Google.
Why should I learn SEO?
You must learn SEO because:
- The traffic is FREE.
- You get it automatically once you are ranked and updating your blog frequently.
- Approximately 90% of all web traffic originates from search engines.
- 70% or more of all Search Engine (SE) usage is from Google, which is exactly what we focus on (and not Yahoo or Bing).
What will you learn in this series?
Simply, you will learn how to position your post in a way that makes it rank higher in search engines.
Now, let’s go to the tutorials.
- Lesson 1: Keyword Research
- Lesson 2: Make Your Blog Appear On Search Engines
- Lesson 3: On Page Optimization
- Lesson 4: Off Page Optimization
- Lesson 5: Last 5 Tips To Be Good at SEO (or, Don’t Piss Off Google)
- Lesson 6: Don’t Piss Off Google, Part II: The Panda and the Penguin
- Lesson 7: Don’t Piss Off Google, Part III: Exact-Match Domain Update
- Lesson 8: The Zen of SEO: A Step-by-Step Guide To Optimize Your Blog For Search Engines ”Must Check”
- Lesson 9: Scribe Review: Is It Worth Trying?
What Is Next:
Join us for free!
You can join us for free and you will get secrets that rock your world, plus you will learn how to finally blog as a pro for free! Just enter your name and email below, and click “Sign me up!”.